Codigo Vision is proud to be a fully distributed development agency specializing in Drupal. Live and work anywhere in the Americas, from the comfort of your home, a shared workspace, or wherever you're most productive! We believe in a healthy work/life balance and realistic timelines based on developer estimates. We collaborate regularly and thrive on the talents and contributions of every team member. It takes a special person to keep up with our team, but if you have that spark to knock it out of the park everyday, and want to give as much as you grow, then we may be meant for each other!
We are currently seeking a full-stack Drupal developer familiar with front-end/theming, site building and back-end.
- Live and work in the Americas. North America, Central America, or South America.
- Available full-time (40 hours/week) during normal business hours.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Stellar work ethic.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and dependable.
- Detail-oriented. Reads the fine print.
- Team player. Works well with others and not afraid to ask for help.
- Independent. Not representing another agency.
Passionate. Love what you do, and take pride in your work.
- 3+ years experience with Drupal, including 7 & 8.
- 3+ years experience with PHP & custom modules.
- 2+ years experience writing modules with OOP in Drupal 8.
- Ideally you'll have examples of Drupal modules and themes you've written, in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
- Understanding of Git and ideally, GitFlow methodology.
- Sense of humor.
- Acquia certification.
- Experience working remotely.
- Design/Prototyping Skills
- Experience with Drush, Symphony and Composer.
- Experience with Acquia Cloud and Pantheon.
- Drupal community involvement.
- Experience using CSS Methodologies such as BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, Atomic Design, etc.
NOTE: Only Individual applicants located in the Americas and available full-time should apply. Agencies, teams or individuals located in other regions will not be considered.